400 SW Sixth Avenue, acquired by Property Group Partners in 1999, consists of 216,108 square feet of office and retail space. Built in 1958, 400 SW Sixth Avenue was originally six stories. It was expanded to its current height of 11 floors in 1992, and an aluminum and stainless steel exterior was added. Upgrades have been made to the HVAC, security, fire and life safety and electrical systems. Interior finishes include marble floors, anodized aluminum, woodwork in elevator cabs and lobbies and custom-designed lighting.